Nicehash.com started to deliver its services in 2014. It is the entirely legit online platform for cloud mining. The company positions itself as the most significant cloud mining marketplace where you can either purchase or sell computing power on demand. The company`s office is located in Slovenia. Since it has started to work, Nicehash has served almost 1,500,000 orders and paid out 154,000 bitcoins.
Here you can sell computing power of your ASIC, server, PC, workstation, or farm.
- Payments start at 0.001 BTC;
- Daily payouts;
- Almost 550,000 active miners;
- No registration;
- User-friendly tutorials;
- Free software.
You can purchase enormous hashing power for mining Zcash, Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies.
- The least amount of order price is 0.005 BTC;
- No restriction on pool selection;
- No cancellation fee if you want to terminate your order;
- You pay for valid shares only;
- Real-time statistics.
The list of available pools
Presently, Nicehash offers the following pools. The list of pools is regularly updated.
- Supported algorithms: X16R and Equihash.
- Supported algorithm: Scrypt.
- Supported algorithms: X11, DaggerHashimoto, Scrypt, Equihash, Pascal, Lyra2RE, NeoScrypt, and SHA256.
- Supported algorithms: Scrypt, SHA256, and X11.
- Supported algorithm: Equihash.
Mining Pool Hub
- Supported algorithms: NeoScrypt, X11, Equihash, Sia, Keccak, Cryptonight, Lyra2RE2, Qubit, Scrypt, and Ethash.
- Supported algorithms: DaggerHashimoto and SHA256.
- Supported algorithm: DaggerHashimoto.
- Supported algorithms: Equihash and SHA256.
- Supported algorithms: Equihash and DaggerHashimoto.
- Supported algorithms: Nist5, NeoScrypt, Scrypt, Quark, Skunk, Lyra2v2, Skein, and X11.
Pricing and Fees (including payouts and withdrawals)
Like any other cloud mining service, Nicehash has necessary maintenance fees.
Fees for purchasing hashing power:
- Non-refundable new order fee – 0.0001 BTC;
- Sum spent on orders for purchasing hashing power – 3%.
Fees for selling hashing power:
- Payouts for balances which exceed or equal to 0.1 Bitcoin to external wallet – 3% fee;
- Payouts for balances less than 0.1 Bitcoin to outer wallet – 5% fee;
- Payouts for balances which exceed or equal 0.001 Bitcoin to Nicehash wallet – 2% fee.
Withdrawal fees (Nicehash wallets):
- Bitcoin wallet: 0.0001 Bitcoin for all sums from 0.002 to 0.05 Bitcoin;
- Bitcoin wallet: 0.2% of withdrawn quantity for sums that exceed 0.05 Bitcoin;
- Coinbase: no fee for sums which exceed 0.001 Bitcoin.
Deposit fees (Nicehash wallet):
- No payment – for the deposited amount which exceeds or equals 0.01 Bitcoin (the minimum order sum is 0.005 Bitcoin);
- 0002 Bitcoin – for sums from 0.0002 to 0.01 Bitcoin;
- The total deposited sum – for sums which are less than 0.0002 Bitcoin.
Regrettably, the company offers no profit calculator now.
Nicehash offers all registered clients to participate in its rewarding referral program. As a referral program participant, you will get 5% of company`s income share and additional mBTC for every order which is placed by your referral. You will get your referral commissions directly to your Nicehash wallet. The balance can either be withdrawn or used for purchasing hashing power.
Security of the platform
Safety of its clients is a vital issue for Nicehash. Therefore, it uses the newest technologies for online protection. You would better to use two-factor confirmation to get additional protection for your account.
Unhappily, Nicehash offers customer support only in the form of FAQ section. No other means of getting an answer to your questions has been found yet.
Pros and Cons
Nicehash has both advantages and disadvantages. Below you will find the most common ones.
- Completely anonymous platform;
- Regular payouts;
- Excellent security;
- System stability;
- Reasonable fees for both buyers and sellers;
- Massive amounts of hashpower;
- Too many pools to choose from;
- 1,500,000 of served orders;
- Rewarding referral program.
- Very poor support (only FAQ section is available);
- The website of the platform has too complicated navigation;
- The problematic system of fees.
Nicehash.com is a legit and trustworthy platform for mining various types of cryptocurrencies. It is a convenient service for sellers and buyers of hashing power. Unfortunately, it has very poor support and not the user-friendly website, which is a considerable problem for beginners. However, Nicehash has already proved itself to be a stable deliverer of cloud mining services. That is why we can recommend it for investing money in mining cryptocurrencies.